Global Health Opportunities
This rewarding Medical Mission is open to all healthcare professionals,volunteers and students. The mission will allow you to acquire new skills or put your skills and expertise in a more challenging environment to help the communities and families in need. This program provides much needed support to the community by offering basic healthcare services but more importantly, it facilitates information exchange between our medical volunteers and the local villagers, offering help and advice on everything from family planning to nutrition in order to improve the overall health of each family.
Currently, Paramedics Missions is one of the leading providers of health care programs in the sub-Sahara Africa. Our success & achievement can be attributed to the following factors:
- Flexibility & Freedom - This allows our volunteers to join us whenever it is best for them and our programs run continuously throughout the year which make it easier for them to plan their mission well. Whenever students & volunteers arrive and at whatever time of the day or night, our staff will be there waiting at the airport for them with all the details for their programs fully prepared.
- Carefully structured & well organized programs with minimum logistical hurdles.
- Good, safe, secure accommodation.
- Comprehensive Pre-departure preparation from experienced Program Support staff.
- Use your skills and expertise to work as part of a team helping families in need.
- Gain experience working in a challenging environment with very limited resources.
- Set up and deliver public medical health clinics in partnership with local health workers to treat various ailments.
- Administer de-worming medication to children.
- Provide nutritional and family planning support and advice.